Billiards Facility –The Billiard Room is a subtly lit haven. An admired place for a casual round of billiards or Snookers with a drink or two. It is serene and cosy, for members interested in sitting back and enjoying the games with friends. Cue in at the two table billiards room, air conditioned, carpeted with adequate seating arrangments.
The Squash court has been newly made with wooden flooring, glass wall and hard plaster system and air conditioning at par with international standards. Proper comfortable seating arrangement has been put in place so that members can sit and watch the game. Strict dress code is enforced on the court and only non marking shoes are allowed.
Whether you are in the mood for a scenic run or in need of a tested route, the convenient location of our club allows you to escape the hustle and bustle of the city while you enjoy the best of Ranchi's jogging trails. Nestled in the back lawn of the club, it is kept as close as possible to the nature and freshness.
An ancient system designed to cultivate a steady mind. Yoga fosters physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. Members start their day with yoga and pranayam to keep themselves charged throughout the day.
The cub fitness centre has everything you need to stay in shape and fit. Equipped with the latest cardio and strength training equipment’s the gym has everything you can ask for accompanied with a perfect ambience for daily workout regime.
The qualified trainers impart the members with the best of exercises, accompanied with an in house music system to keep things in perfect motion.
Morning 6.00 AM to 1.00PM
Evening 2.15PM to 10.30PM.
Fully air conditioned/TV/Music System. Timings: Morning 6.00 A.M. 1.00 P.M. Evening 2.15 P.M. 10.30 P.M Monday Closed Fully Air condition/TV/Music System
Of the very few hard courts present in the city of Ranchi the club boasts of having the best one with flood lights.A strict dress code of T-shirts tracks or shorts along with only non marking shoes is enforced and followed by members.
Lawn Tennis Courts: Next to the front lawn of the club.
Monday Closed Timings:
Morning 6.00 A.M 11.00 A.M.
Evening 1.00 P.M. 9.00 P.M.
Ranchi Club has two indoor badminton courts with wooden flooring and easily movable frames. Keeping the popularity of badminton in mind the club conducts regular coaching for children. The place buzzes with shuttlers every morning and evening.
Timings:- Morning 6.00 A.M -11.00 A.M. Evening 5.00 P.M.-9.00 P.M.
Dependent under 14 Years Morning 6.00 A.M - 11.00 A.M. Evening 5.00 P.M. - 7.00 P.M. Off Day Monday
- The opening/closing time of the Swimming pool is decided by the Managing Committee and notified by the Secretary.
- Member shall sign the guest book at the Reception as well as the one kept in the changing room.
- The bathing time for children /dependent will be notified by the Secretary.
- The Club accepts no responsibility for the safety of property of members or of their guests. Clothing etc. may be left in the dressing rooms entirely at owner’s risk but members are advised in no circumstances to leave money or valuables there. If articles are left with the Club employees the responsibility for safe custody is entirely that of the owner though every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Club employees, for safety of the member's property.
- Every one shall take a shower before entering the Swimming Pool.
- Members, dependents and guests when in swimming gear shall not enter the lawns or any room of the Club building, barring changing room and the attached bathrooms.
- Dependents under the age of 5 years are not allowed in the Swimming pool except along with their parents/guardians.
- Photography in the Swimming pool is strictly prohibited.
- Those with long hair are requested wear water proof caps while in the pool.
Our members always feel the need to relax a little after putting in long hours at work. The Club has card rooms just for this purpose. The plush interior induces a soothing feeling, far from the maddening crowd. Two Card Rooms have been provided, one for Bridge and for Rummy.
RCL has a well-lit Table Tennis room and which is open on all days to all members and there guests. RCL believes in fun and frolic for everyone. With this aim, the Club has borne in mind the need to entertain the members by installing a Table Tennis table. This facility is very popular with our junior members and the children members.